Based on the
By Michael I. Callanan, Bill Wusinich
Designed for use by journeyman and master
electricians, inspectors, contractors, and others, this
authoritative text is recognized in the industry for providing a
comprehensive overview of the 2008
National Electrical Code®. Concise text and descriptive
illustrations cover the Code and its application to wiring methods
and materials, conductors and overcurrent protection devices, branch
circuits and feeders, grounding, transformers, services, special
locations, calculations, and more.
Important changes in the new 2008 NEC® are covered throughout.
Trade knowledge gained in the field is conveyed in concise text and
full-color illustrations for quick understanding.
contains a CD-ROM with
Quick Quizzes™, an Illustrated Glossary, and Reference Material.
- The National Electrical Code®
- Branch Circuits and Feeders
- Conductors and Overcurrent Protection
- Wiring Methods
- Wiring Materials–Raceways and Boxes
- Wiring Materials–Switches, Switchboards,
- Equipment for General Use
- Motors, Generators, A/C & Refrigeration,
and Fire Pumps
- Special Locations
- Final Exam
485 pages, 347 illustrations,