Concrete Calc Pro Concrete Calculator
Concrete Calculator Designed Specifically
for Concrete Construction Pros!
Concrete Calculator with
Advanced Construction Math - Yard, Feet-Inch-Fraction
The easy-to-use concrete calculator, Concrete Calc Pro
(aka ConcreteCalc Pro)
helps reduce material waste, improve concrete design accuracy and cut
concrete estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office
with fast, accurate solutions for Square-ups, Loads, Area, Volume,
Rebar, Drop, Stairs and much more. The ConcreteCalc Pro is
designed as an advanced concrete calculator for use by professional in
performing concrete calculations.
Concrete Calculator helps you:
This Concrete Calculator is for Concrete, Masonry and Paving
Professionals who require an advanced Concrete Calculator.
- Work in Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions
- Calculate Area, Volume and Weight per Volume
- Automatic Square-ups and Drops
- Rebar solutions for total Linear Feet and
Weight per size
- Complete Stair Layouts; set Riser Height and
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Circular Solutions: Circumference, Arc, Cone,
Column and More!
Math and Conversions:
- Work in and convert between building dimensions: Yards,
Feet-Inch-Fractions, and Metric – including Square and Cubic
- Automatic Weight per Volume; select Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Concrete Calculator Functions:
- Length, Width, Height keys for fast Area and Volume solutions.
- Instant Square-up and Drop for perfect layouts.
- Complete Stair calculations: Risers, Treads, Stringers and
Incline Angle. Solve “not-to-exceed” Riser Height, (Store “Riser
Height” and “Tread Width”).
- Rebar: find total Linear Feet and calculate Weight for Rebar
Sizes; store various Rebar Size, On-center Spacing.
- Number of Loads: this concrete calculator helps compute the number of truck Loads based on
- Bags: easily determine the number of bags of concrete for small
- Circular solutions for Area, Arc, Circumference, Column and
- Automatic Block and Footing keys for material estimates.
- Polygon: calculate Full angles and Bi-sect angles.
- User Preferences: set custom options; Fractions, Volumes,
- Cost per Unit: quickly solve unit cost and total pricing.
- Backspace Key: easily correct entry errors.
- "Paperless" Tape: enables review of last 20 entries;
- Works as concrete calculator or a standard math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, Π,
1/x, x2, and √.
- Protective 360° Hard Cover Case
- Handy Pocket Reference Guides in English/Spanish
- Long-Life Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
- Concrete Calculator Size
5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
4.15 oz. (117.7 gm) Includes Case and Concrete Calculator Field Reference Guide
One 3-volt (CR-2016) Long-life Battery
- Display Type:
LCD: 11 Digits* (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators
- Concrete Calculator Display Dimensions:
0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 6.5 mm)
- Concrete Calculator Accuracy:
12 Digit Internal Accuracy
- Maximum Display:
up to 19999999.99