Recipe Calculator with Built-in Digital Kitchen Timer.
The Perfect Kitchen Calculator for Home and Gourmet Cooks, Chefs and Caterers
Indispensable Kitchen Calculator!
The KitchenCalc was designed for anyone who loves to cook-from home
cooks to professional chefs-or anyone who needs a little help
converting units or scaling recipes.
The KitchenCalc is an easy-to-use, handheld kitchen calculator that's
small enough to store in your kitchen utility drawer. It's an
innovative kitchen aid that helps you increase or decrease recipe
yields or portions quickly and accurately. No more "guesstimating"
ingredient quantities! With the KitchenCalc, you'll save time in the
kitchen and produce great-tasting meals when entertaining, meal
planning, or simply cooking for two!
makes a perfect gift!
A must-have for every kitchen!
The KitchenCalc Recipe Calculator will help you avoid disappointing or embarrassing
cooking or baking mistakes, while saving you costly ingredients,
time and frustration. (If you've ever converted a recipe
incorrectly and ruined a meal, you know how handy this calculator
The easy-to-use KitchenCalc lets you:
- Accurately scale recipes up or down.
- Scale for number of servings or portions, or both!
- Convert cooking volume units (tsp, tbsp, fluid ounces, cups,
pints, quarts, gallons, milliliters, centiliters, liters, even
dash & pinch).
- Convert units of weight (dry ounces, pounds, grams,
- Convert temperatures (°C to °F and vice versa).
- Work directly in kitchen fractions (e.g., 1/2 cup).
- Do quick math with cooking units (e.g., 1-1/4 tsp x 7, 3-1/3
cups minus 11-1/2 ounces).
- Use the count up/down digital kitchen timer.
- Use the timer independently or while using the calculator.
- Metric unit conversions let you handle popular European
recipes with confidence!
- Use it as a regular calculator, or to solve other household
- 360-degree flip-over, hinged, hard case.
- Soft, clear vinyl cover protects keys during use and allows
- Easy-to-read User's Guide.
- Long-life battery.
This model is platinum & grey-great for most contemporary kitchens!
We also offer a larger
Countertop KitchenCalc Model
with bigger keys and easier-to-read display.
cups x 5? 2-1/2 tsp x 8?
All recipes include an estimated "Number of Servings." But what
if you need to increase a recipe's number of servings from 4 to 15,
or reduce a recipe from 8 servings to only 3?
Or, say you're entertaining for a party of 50 and the original
recipe is only for 8 servings. What are the adjusted ingredient
With the KitchenCalc, Recipe Calculator all you have to do is:
- Enter the recipe's stated number of servings (or portions).
- Enter the desired number of servings (or portions).
- Enter the original cooking unit quantities (e.g., 1/3 cup),
press the Adjust Recipe key…and viola!
- Each ingredient is automatically converted to the new amount.
No more measuring mistakes!
KitchenCalc Recipe Calculator eliminates error-prone "cooking" math or recipe scaling
or conversion calculations. It lets you measure your recipe's
ingredients correctly so you can make that perfect meal for any
large group! Or reduce a larger recipe to only a few servings!
- Recipe Scaling Keys
Instantly adjusts each recipe ingredient to its correct new
- Scales Servings and Portion Sizes
Adjust a recipe's number of servings or portions, or both servings
and portions simultaneously.
- Scales Up or Down
You can scale a recipe up or down (from smaller to larger servings
or portions and vice versa).
- Volume Conversions
Converts teaspoons, tablespoons, fluid ounces, cups, pints,
quarts, gallons, milliliters, centiliters and liters. Even dash
- Weight Conversions
Converts dry ounces, pounds, grams and kilograms.
- Has a Built-In Digital Timer That:
- Counts up or down.
- Displays hours: minutes: seconds.
- Has an audible alarm.
- Can be used simultaneously, while operating the calculator.
- Cooking Unit Math
For quick calculations such as multiplying tsp, cups, etc.
Calculator displays results in the proper measuring unit, directly
in fractions or decimals.
The calculator is also easy and straightforward to use. Plus, it
can be used as a standard calculator for your everyday math needs.
Platinum and black
2.9" x 4.9" x 0.4" (73.6 mm x 124.5 mm x 10.2 mm)
- Product Weight (product only with battery):
3.2 oz. (91 g)
Two LR-43 button cell batteries (included)
- Battery Life (Average Use of Calculator and Timer):
- Auto Shut-off:
30 plastic keys
360-degree flip-over, hinged, hard case
- Operating Temperature:
32-130 deg. F (0-55 deg. C)
- Display Type:
LCD segment; 9 digits (7 normal, 2 fractions), with annunciator-legends
- LCD Display Dimensions:
0.625" x 2.25" (15.9 mm x 57.1 mm)
1-Year Limited Warranty
10 digit internal accuracy