Construction Material Calculator -
Contractors and Construction Estimators Who Need to Accurate
Building Materials Estimates
Building Materials Estimating Calculator Designed for Contractors,
Construction Trades People, and Estimating Professionals
Construction Material Calculator - Material Estimator Calculator is designed for contractors, trades
people and estimating professionals who need to estimate building
materials and estimate costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks,
tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
It helps users quickly and easily calculate
building material costs and allowances and get exactly the materials
they need. Reducing estimating errors will save time and money.
- Works directly in Feet, Inches,
Fractions, Yards, and Meters – including Square and Cubic
- Convert between all standard building
- Define and store values for materials
such as Grout, Tile, Custom Tiles, Fence Post Spacing, Board
Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more.
- Calculate Studs, Board Feet and Cost per
- Quick Linear, Area and Volume
- Solar/Dual Power
Calculator Instantly Find
- Custom Tiles
- Drywall and Paneling
- Studs and On-center Spacing
Calculator Includes Time-saving
- Works directly in Yards, Feet, Inches,
Fractions and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Quickly and accurately find material
requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet,
Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
- Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions
estimate material costs instantly.
- Easily calculate material costs and
allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
- Store your measurements to instantly get
accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
- Time-saving utility functions: +, -, +/-,
x, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √.
- Works as a standard calculator, Memory
and Auto Shut-Off, paperless tape function.
- Dual power-solar and battery.
360-degree Protective Hard Cover
Easy-to-follow English/Spanish Pocket Reference Guide
Long-Life Battery (1) CR-2016
Full One-Year Limited Warranty.
5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145mm x 76mm x 17mm)
- Product Weight:
4.15 oz. (117.7 gm) Includes Case and Pocket Reference Guide
Dual-powered: Solar and One 3-volt (CR-2016) Long-life Battery
- Display Type:
LCD: 11 Digits (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators
- Display Dimensions:
0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 65 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy