Calendar and Time-Math Calculator
Schedulers, Production & Meeting Planners, Contract
Administrators and Anyone Who
Requires Accurate Time & Dates for Schedules and Forecasts
With ScheduleCalc™ working with calendar and
time mathematics becomes a quick and simple job. It is ideal for
schedulers, production planners, contract administrators or anyone
with similar tasks that require accurate time and dates for
schedules and forecasts.
The ScheduleCalc accepts nearly any time
measure format and will save you time and effort when solving
complicated problems. There is no need to convert data before
entering it. The unit has a built-in Stopwatch and Timer with Alarm
which will count elapsed time up or down.
- Fast Solutions to Time and Calendar Math
- Schedule, Plan and Forecast
- Time/Date Measurements, Conversions
- Using Built-In Stopwatch, Timer and Alarm
For Schedulers, Production Planners and
- Multiple entry formats for time or date
measurement and conversion in Years, Months, Weeks, Days, Hours,
Minutes or Seconds; Hours:Minutes:Seconds (h:m:s), Workweeks and
Workdays; Add Days (+1, +2, +3) and find decimal equivalents.
- AM/PM or 24 hour (military) time formats.
- Multiple Week/Day/Date Modes. Works with
any calendar or planning format.
- Built-in Stopwatch and Timer with Alarm;
count-down or count-up plus ‘Split/Lap’ function with optional
- Easy-to-use Begin/End/Duration keys for
elapsed time solutions.
- Pro Rate dollar amounts.
- Rate function for time-based billing and
- Store holidays or selected dates.
- Mode: Move quickly between calendar
- Paperless Tape: Review last 20 data
entries; works while built-in Timer is in use.
- Preference Settings: User definable
settings; U.S., European, Day, Time, Rate, Workweek/Week,
- Memories: Store up to 10 separate
- Standard math calculations with +/-, +,
-, x, ÷, %, ∆%, 1/x
Full 1-yr. Manufacturers Limited Warranty
- Easy-to-Follow User's Guide
- Armadillo Gear Protective Hard Case
- Long-Life Battery (One CR-2032)
5.5 x 3.0 x 0.5" (140 x 76 x 13 mm)
- Product Weight (product only with battery):
3.2 oz. (91 g)
3-volt lithium (CR-2032) battery (included)
- User's Guide:
64 pp.; 5.0 x 2.5" (127 x 64 mm).
1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
- Operating Temperature:
32-130 deg. F (0-55 deg. C)
- Display Type:
LCD, 8 Digits with Full annunciators
- Display Dimensions:
0.86 x 2.5" (22 x 64 mm)
10 digit internal accuracy