About the Author.
Part I: Techniques, Installation, and Repair.
1. Tips for the Beginning Plumber.
2. Plumbing Safety and Tricks for the Trade.
3. Plumbing Tools.
4. Dental Office.
5. Working Drawings.
6. Roughing and Repair Information.
7. Outside Sewage Lift Station.
8. Pipes and Pipelines.
9. Vents, Drain Lines, and Septic Systems.
10. Lead Work.
11. Lead and Oakum Joints.
12. Silver Brazing and Soft Soldering.
Part II: Plumbing Systems.
13. Plastic Pipe and Fittings.
14. Cast-Iron Pipe and Fittings.
15. Copper Pipe and Fittings.
16. Water Heaters.
17. Water Coolers and Fountains.
18. Automatic Bathroom Systems.
Part III: General Reference Information.
19. Abbreviations, Definitions, and Symbols.
21. Metric Information Helpful to the Piping Industry.
22. Knots Commonly Used.
23. Typical Hoisting Signals.