RS Means Assemblies
Cost Data 2013
and Accurate Square Foot Cost Estimates and Verifying Unit Price
indispensable tool provides you with thousands of building assembly
and component costs. With the accompanying reference data, you can
quickly estimate a building’s square foot cost and easily compare
and price alternatives.
You’ll find separate reference aids to assist you in budgeting any
job or in quickly checking a unit price estimate or subcontractor
proposal. The reference section provides the information needed to
create a conceptual estimate without construction plans.
Using the UNIFORMAT II numbering system as a
guideline for consistent estimating and reporting, RS Means
Assemblies Cost Data 2013
enables you to easily price and compare various building assemblies.
Means Assemblies Cost Data Book includes:
- Thousands of building assembly
and component costs--completely updated for 2013
- All the building components required to
develop accurate assemblies level cost estimates and verify unit
- Updated reference information and
- Square foot costs for 60 typical building
- Estimating forms arranged using UNIFORMAT
II project breakdown
- City Cost Indexes and Location
Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations
- Updated reference information
and cost-planning guidelines
- Estimating forms arranged using
UNIFORMAT II project breakdown
- All RSMeans cost data titles include FREE
quarterly updates via email — a quarterly report
on market indicators and construction price trends.
- FREE RSMeans Hotline: Personalized help
in using RSMeans cost data effectively in your estimating.
Boost the power of your CostList with
Means CostWorks Estimator
635 pages, Soft-cover
Paperback, 635 pages
RSMeans Assemblies Cost Data 2013