Means Contractor's Pricing Guide:
Residential Square Foot Costs 2010 Book
Reliable Price Information for Residential
Construction Cost Planning…
by Contractors, Developers, Project Managers, Architects, & Finance
- Residential Cost Models for All Standard
- Costs for Modifications & Additions
- Costs for Hundreds of Residential Building
Systems & Components
- Cost Adjustment Factors for Your Location
Easy-to-use construction pricing in two
- Square Foot Costs - More than 30 square
foot cost models for the most popular types of residential
- Assemblies Costs - Hundreds of the most
commonly used residential construction systems - with alternative
components to match the type of work you are planning.
With more than 930 location factors that make
it easy to adjust material and labor costs to your particular area
in the U.S. and Canada.
Costs include residential single family and
multi-family homes, and let you select between economy, average,
custom and luxury levels.
This guide will help you:
- Accurately estimate using square foot
- Customize the models provided to improve
your estimate's accuracy.
- Refine your preliminary estimate as design
decisions are made.
Includes illustrations, step-by-step
estimating instructions, and more.
here to view a sample page (PDF format).
291 pages, Soft-cover
Residential Contractor's Pricing Guides:
Paperback, 291 pages
Means Contractor's Pricing Guide: Residential Square Foot Costs 2009 Book