Project Scheduling and
Management for Construction
By David R. Pierce, Jr.
- 3rd Edition
Today's Successful Project Planning, Scheduling, and Management
Techniques - clearly explained and illustrated. Completely Revised and
Updated version of Project Planning & Control for Construction.
This revised third edition features expanded
coverage of construction project scheduling and control. From vital
project management principles through the latest scheduling,
tracking, and controlling techniques, the author explains how to
think through and prepare a comprehensive schedule. Features of the
- Latest Computerized Scheduling Techniques
- Pre-Construction Planning
- Determining Activity Sequence
- Tracking and Controls
- Managing Resources Effectively
- Submittal Data and Procurement
- Complete Sample Project Demonstration
286 pages, softcover, illustrated.
Paperback, 286 pages
Project Scheduling and Management for Construction